Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yesterday was MUCH better!

I woke up feeling so much less nauseous...minimally so, and felt pretty good heading off to rehearsal. Rehearsal itself went well, I thought, and when I got back, I grabbed my mom and declared that I NEEDED an egg and cheese omelette. We hit 'Sound Bytes' where I got a yummy scone plate with an egg, dill, and cheese omelette, hash browns, and a raspberry scone (which has yet to be eaten). We then drove around looking at living room furniture, finally ending up at IKEA where, after some very frustrating waiting, I bought essentially a new living room!

I bought a small sofa, 3 nesting tables, a chair with a footstool, and a HUGE entertainment unit (which was amazingly on sale...it couldn't have been more than cost) so that will all be delivered today and Ed is being so generous in helping us put the stuff together (we already put the nesting tables together last night).

I didn't take the nausea pill last night and woke up at about 6am to eat a couple of saltines before going back to bed. So far so good...I had a doughnut and am currently drinking some tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment