Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hooray for homeopathy!

So, I've been having post-nasal drip and a sore throat for a couple of days now so I called the oncologist to ask what I could take for it. Usually, I would go all homeopathic, but she told me not to...so I have no idea what I should be doing instead!

The receptionist paged my doctor and the doc said that since all of the stuff should be out of my system by now, I can take the homeopathic remedies!

Honey Loquat Syrup, here I come!!

I still think that it's from an allergic reaction, but yay! At least I can take stuff I know now!

I'm still feeling a little winded, which is a very odd sensation. I'm hoping that when the stitches come out of my neck tomorrow, I'll feel less tension there because it's not helping in getting good, deep breaths.

On a different note, I did find pictures of some of the stuff I bought at IKEA -- I still need to get a pic of the entertainment unit, but I can do that at home. Everything else is covered by a blanket, but here are some of the pieces:


Side table #1



Side table #2



Side table #3



Sofa!



Chair

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, very nice! and I have always loved those chairs! IKEA = <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair rocks. I like all of it, but I love that clean kind of Scandinavian design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, my parents had that chair... they may still have it. COMFY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that chair! And I think that is the same sofa from IKEA that i have too! Wow we have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete