Monday, January 25, 2010

The 'How I feel' progression so far:

Day of Chemo: Hard to say this first time since I had the surgery. However, very tired by the end of the day.

Day 2: Not too bad.

Day 3: Nauseous in the morning, by late afternoon/evening, ok

Day 4: Pretty fine

Day 5: Exhausted, lightheaded, and shaky

Day 6: Hard to tell thus far as I'm still very tired from being up early. Also, I feel like my breath is very high -- this is in part, I think, to the dust kicked up yesterday as well as the massive amount of tension I have in both shoulders.
(ETA: Oooh...found a local massage place that has oncology massages! I may need to schedule one since I think the tension in my shoulders isn't helping my posture any...which isn't helping my breath any.)

More ETA: Phew! Came home and took about a 4 hour nap or so. I ate dinner of some chicken fingers and then took out all the trash/recycling from yesterday. I'm kind of wiped and I don't like that feeling! Keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow will be better! It doesn't help that my throat is a little raw and I seem to have a slight cough (I think from the dust. At least, I hope!).

1 comment:

  1. Does not sound terrible, so far. I'm enjoying the general tone of your posts: makes me feel that you're generally OK, and that you're able to live your life without huge disruptions.

    ReplyDelete