Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Really, Dr. Dentist? REALLY??

I call you and say 'Hey...I'm starting chemotherapy soon and I need this done...how quickly can we do it' and you say 'Well, you can only come in on Saturday at noon...otherwise I can't get it all fast enough'. Does it really take a week to rush a crown? Really??? I absolutely cannot move my schedule around on Saturday...and why couldn't you call the 8am appointment and say 'Hey, I'm really sorry, but there's an emergency situation...can you come in at noon that day or can we reschedule'?


Thanks for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Are there other dentists around who can do the work on your tight schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to say it took a week for them to get my crown but they did do a temp on That I wore for 3 months.

    ReplyDelete