Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just a reminder...

PLEASE don't discuss the contents of this blog with ANYONE without checking with me first!

I've had word that it was being discussed with other people -- and people are really blowing things way out of proportion.

The prognosis is good. The prognosis is VERY good. I'm pissed off that I'll have to go through this, but while there is no guarantee that it won't ever come back, the chance is very low.

So please, no one make out like I'm some helpless schmuck on a Lifetime movie. I'm not. I'm pissed...I'm going to fight...and I know that I'll be fine. They caught things as early as they possibly could and as of December 11th, there is NO TRACE of any more cancer in my body! They removed it. They're doing the treatments so it won't come back.

So please, please, PLEASE don't blow this out of proportion and PLEASE don't be shouting it from the rooftops. You all are invited onto this blog because I trust you all not to say anything to anyone. Talk with each other if you need to talk...or talk to me. I don't need it spread around...nor do I want to get other people worried.

Seriously. I don't want this turning into gossip or people getting unnecessarily worried. I don't want to have to remove anyone from the blog, but if I must, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment