Thursday, February 18, 2010

So tired...

...and I don't like it!

I don't know if it's part of everything or what...yesterday I went home and took a 2 hour nap on the couch (Jack napped with me) and then apparently couldn't get back to sleep when it was bedtime! So of course, now I'm tired...and I have a show tonight!

Gaah!

I've been drinking tons of water and tea over the last 3 1/2 days and steaming every night...I'm hoping that now that I'm back on the inhaler that it'll help this cough go away.

I honestly don't know what happened last Sunday...I don't know if it was just stress (Saturday was an emotional day), allergies, overuse...what?!? I sincerely hope that this weekend will not be a repeat of last and that I can sing both shows the way I feel I can and should sing them. I hopefully won't have to talk too much tomorrow even though my dad and sister (and sister's boyfriend) will be here in the evening and I'll have my steamer tonight and tomorrow. I can't really tell at this point what is causing the cough, but I know I'm coughing more after taking the mucinex, so maybe there's gunk that needs to come out? Maybe I need to drink MORE water?

Gah.

So now I have the added stress of 'Am I going to get through this weekend?' which I really don't need.

I also need to go grocery shopping before chemo on Monday so that I have enough food to snack on. Last time, I didn't...and sort of felt it. This time, if I have to set a timer every 2 hours, I will!

3 comments:

  1. You WILL get through the weekend and do a great job! I know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get through the weekend. It may not be perfect in every way, but you'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm catching up, here. Is there anything I can do for you? I'm local, I have a car, and I am more than able to help. I think you have my cell #, so call tomorrow if you want me to go shopping, or take you shopping, or whatever. Really. I am probably busy up until around 5pm, but could do stuff with or for you for a couple hours after that. Hang in there.

    And... I know I'm not your sister (you seem to have two wonderful sisters, clearly!), but I second the comments about your bravery, beauty, and attitude. You *will* get through this. You *will* triumph. You *will* come out better, and stronger, and as *you*. Believe in all of that!! hugs, melissa

    ReplyDelete