Friday, February 5, 2010

Much better than last time!

So, today was MUCH better than the Friday after the first treatment! I did not wake up nauseous and I decided not to take any of the other anti-nausea pills besides the Emend -- so far, so good. I'm trying to keep food in my stomach but it's not an easy task. So far, I feel like I've eaten a lot...but maybe I haven't? I dunno. But I didn't want the steroid crash again.

I worked mostly on memorizing Italian recitative and I did all of the mailing that I needed to do for work. I didn't get out of the house yet today, but I'll be going out this evening. Tomorrow I have rehearsal in the afternoon and may try to run some of the errands I wanted to run today (Post Office, etc.). I don't know if I'll go to the yarn store since it's a bit of a schlepp to get to when one has a time limit. I don't need anything, but I did want to get another skein of yarn to make a gift for someone.

I just hope that the feeling pretty good holds and that the Italian stays in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment