Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Didn't write last night...

...because I came home and went to bed!

I'm still pretty tired, but we have our final dress rehearsal tonight so hopefully I can muster up the energy! I may be marking some as I have a headache from this stupid snowstorm coming in. I am getting a massage today, so I hope that will help (and I will also need to be drinking lots of water to flush all the toxins out!)

Some fun news -- I can curl my wig! With a curling iron! I was really tickled about that last night -- it really looked like my hair when I did that!

I emailed someone about the cat but haven't heard back yet. I know that there are a few at the MSPCA who also looked promising, but I don't know that I can just go into a cat room and sit there with all these cats coming up to me. I'd want to take them all home! Jack was my shadow when I got home -- I really hope that his new presents show up in the mail soon. I'll probably buy him a new catnip toy at the school's Valentine's Day flower sale on Friday before I go pick up my mom.

I'm also thinking about having some caffeinated tea...I don't usually do that, but I do want to have energy for tonight. Maybe I'll have some later in the day.

I'm also hoping that the roads stay clear for this evening -- I may leave work a little early so I can get down to the theatre and hopefully by the time we get out, the snow will have stopped and the roads will be fine. One can hope, right?

2 comments:

  1. So far I'm unimpressed with the snow I've seen. Let's hope it stays this unimpressive. Though if you're going south/southwest, which it sounds like you are, it might be worse. :(

    Hopefully I can see the opera this weekend. Have a kickass opening night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Arlington it's pretty tame - slightly slushy.
    Glad to hear that you can curl with a curling iron - so much easier! (One of my friends gets to steam-curl the wigs where she works - not fun!)
    As for energy (re: caffeinated tea) - try the apples! (It's helped me stick to 1 cup of coffee a day - down from 5!)

    ReplyDelete