Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ok...so far so good...

Having a graham cracker when I woke up at about 7am seemed to help because I wasn't too bad today. I made sure to eat every couple of hours and I did go to the hospital to get supervision for my first Nulasta shot on my own. The nurses were great and really supportive so I feel much better about it for next time.

I then hit Trader Joe's for more snacks and Staples for a notebook and then came home and napped before Beth and Anya came over. Anya was great and I even held her for a little bit so Beth could finish her dinner (fyi, Wok n' Roll delivery is very fast!).

Tomorrow is going to be playing it by ear. I'm hoping that it'll be easier than last time, but I can only wait and see. I have memorization and work to do...as well as some knitting and such. I'm kinda tired, but I think I'll blame some of that on the compazine pill. Jack napped with me earlier.

My sister wants me to get a PET scan to make sure that there's nothing left...I don't know that they'll do that until after all the chemo, but I told her that when she came up in March, she can talk to the oncologist about it.

I guess that's all for now...Jack now has a paw across my hand so I think he wants to get on my lap to snuggle. I bought him a couple of toys today; one that dispenses treats as it gets rolled around on the ground, and another is a big, thick mitt so we can wrestle.

No comments:

Post a Comment