Monday, February 15, 2010

I've decided that it's more like G.I Jane.

Not that I saw the movie, but Demi Moore could also rock the shaved head (someone also mentioned Sigourney Weaver). I did finally look at it and it's not completely bald...there's still 'stubble'. I do have the splotches of the psoriasis which looks weird, but I'm trying to put some medication on it to hopefully clear it up.

The show yesterday went ok. I wasn't as happy with it because something was going on with my voice -- I had no low and everything felt forced! I hope that it can clear up by Thursday and not ever come back! I'll just need to be more careful this week and not really talk too much if I can help it. But it doesn't feel -too- bad today, just pretty swollen.

I learned how to adjust the wigs so I fixed the theatrical wig yesterday before the show and just fixed the red one today. It's still a little loose, but it feels MUCH better without knots digging into my skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment