Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ok, honestly...

...last night was hard. I didn't really have much energy and didn't have much patience for rehearsal, but I did it...and I will continue to do it as needed. Going home and getting into bed felt SO good and I just didn't feel like singing. Granted, this cough that doesn't want to go away isn't helping either. 2 1/2 weeks on an inhaler and yes, it's gotten better, but it's still present.

I'm at work today and unsure if I'll be staying the whole time. Granted, I came in late, but I'm getting pretty tired right now...it could be the 2:30pm slump, but it might not. At least I have nothing to do tonight, but I was going to try and look over some of the Wagner so I could begin work on it. I don't even have a recording...or a clue as to what recording to even look for since it's all sort of chopped up.

I also submitted an application for a kitten! I'm not the only one to apply for her though, so who knows what will happen, but isn't she gorgeous?

Sparrow

She has a bum eye too...I certainly can't fault her for that! I may need to take Jack in to have his eye looked at as I can't tell if it's just a weird cat eye thing or if there's a cloudy spot on his right eye. So we'll see.

I'm trying to eat every 2 hours but it's really hard since I'm not at all hungry. I have some veggies that I may try and eat.

Thought of some more to add:

Went back to Costco on Tuesday to look at some glasses frames. I saw some when I was there with my dad but wanted to try them on. The price was great...they looked good...I may consider that since it might be nice to have more than one pair of glasses especially since the ones I have now don't quite fit over the wig.

I got a lovely surprise in the mail today. In addition to purchasing some luscious Wollmeise sock yarn, the one I bought it for (a previous swap partner and lovely woman) sent me a shawl she made and wanted me to know that I was in her thoughts and prayers. Also, from someone else, I got an Amazon.com gift certificate...and I have no clue what to buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment