Monday, February 8, 2010

Real hair vs. Synthetic...

Ok, it's made a HUGE difference in how it actually feels on my head! The synthetic one kind of hurt (I think because of the knots) but the real one feels so much better! I'm still aware of it, of course, but I don't feel like my head is in a vice.

Today wasn't so good -- I felt queasy for much of the day. I tried to eat, but I wasn't terribly successful -- I'm going to try some broth or something tonight.

I may have found a cat I'm interested in:

Mama Soleil

There's just something about her, but I will need to contact the shelter and ask more questions about her age, health, and personality. There are a few cats that seem like they might be a good match with Jack, but a lot of the female cats either wanted to be solo cats or were Alphas on their own.

I don't quite know if I'm ready, but poor Jack was all whining and chatting with me last night and crawling in and out of my lap. I'm really touched at his protectiveness -- when I go to sleep, he curls up in that space behind my knees and 'spoons'.

4 comments:

  1. She looks likes Jesabelle the glamour cat... Very pretty. I am sorry your not feeling well. Maybe pudding and jello.... broth is good... I love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful cat - such a touching story!
    As for the real v. synthetic - well, that's just true in so many areas of life, isn't it? (Red Heart v. Malabrigo, butter v. margarine, chocolate v. carob...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she is a purty girl!!!!! take her love the story!!!!! and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about you lots!!!! Hope you find another cat you like!

    ReplyDelete