Saturday, February 6, 2010

I dunno...blech.

I don't know if this mood is just because I'm tired...or that I think my hair is starting to fall out...or that I'm kind of stressed about knowing everything I need to know for the opera this week. I was blanking a bit on recit that I know today and that frustrated me to no end!

I tried styling my wig and I think it may look like crap. I did try searching out a wig head to try to help, but they were sold out at the place I went to and I didn't have time to go anywhere else. I tried at home and put some flowers in it, but I don't know that I'm convinced. The wig is still kind of big, so I may need to see about wearing something underneath or adjusting it a bit more.

But yeah. Kind of in a bad mood. I'm tired of coughing, I want to feel confident about my music, and I want to look nice! I don't really feel any of these so far...although I'm still working on the music as I type this.

I don't really know what to do about the wig.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry your having a yucky day. I hope you feel better, I love you and *HUG* to you too...

    ReplyDelete