Saturday, April 24, 2010

The show must go on...

...even though I'm in a great deal of pain. Thanks to this last treatment and the re-addition of the Nulasta, I have been in a state of near-constant discomfort and pain for the last two days. I managed opening night and tonight ok, but I basically had no energy except for when I was on stage, I'm hoping I will be feeling much better tomorrow and I can deal with this one more time, right?

I did go out today -- went to get lunch at a burger place and then got cupcakes (where they were filming an episode of something for the Food Network! Woot!) before I came home and napped for an hour and a half.

I have to say, having a larger role right now would be really difficult to get through. I'm kind of glad that I had low responsibility for this show right now...even though it's not always been the case :). But it was these days that I was thinking of when I accepted the role.

1 comment:

  1. You are wise and I am so proud of you for dealing with the role and getting through it and I am sure you did and looked great! Here's to one more big one left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE Hoorah!!!

    ReplyDelete