Thursday, April 8, 2010

It was ok...until today.

Tuesday we went into Boston briefly to run a couple of errands before coming back. Wednesday was a little more easy-going and we got some work done before I had to go off to rehearsal and drop Barbara off at the train on the way.

This morning, I woke up in pain again. I decided that it felt like my kneecaps were trying to pull themselves away from my knees and legs. I'm at work now but not very happy about it and in quite a bit of discomfort. I did take 2 'regular' tylenol about 2 hours ago, so I think I'm going to try and take one of the ones with coedine in it now to see if that helps. I do have rehearsal tonight so that's going to be interesting.

I fear it's going to be the same thing tomorrow...but by Saturday I should be feeling much better. It's just going to be tough with these rehearsals, but it'll be good practice for Tech week, I guess.

Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Almost over!!!! Almost OVER!!!!!! I love you and I am sorry your hurting and happy it will be gone on saturday. I love you and I am so proud of you! I miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, hang in there! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete