Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ok, so it hasn't been as long as I thought since I posted...

...so, good! It's not every day or so like before, but this is a far less changeable time with how I'm feeling. There seem to be less physical issues now but a few have still lingered.

For example, on Sunday, Ed and I walked around Boston and went to the SOWA Market (South End Open Markets...if you haven't been, GO!!). First, we went to Flour bakery, which, wow...so good! (I did get a sticky sticky bun which I ate the next day. Sinful.) We then went to the market area which was a walk and a T-ride away. About half-way through the market, I began feeling kind of light-headed. It was hot and even though I had been drinking water, I really began to feel it. We made our way to the Farmer's Market on the other side where we got the biggest cups of Limeade EVER and sat, in the shade, for a bit. The limeade helped a lot -- maybe it was the citrus or the sugar or just more hydration, but I felt like I could continue after a bit.

The thing is, I sort of felt that again yesterday when I was stuck in traffic. It was hot, I had water, but I was afraid that I might pass out. When we finally started moving I felt better, but I was concerned for a bit. I wonder what that was? I wonder if that's part of the Herceptin stuff? Or just still my energy levels getting back to normal? Or maybe it's just hot and stuffy and it sucks?

Radiation is over half-way done! I have another 11 sessions before I am DONE!! So far, so good *knock wood*. I've been feeling a lot more like 'myself' of late, which is really, really good. My hair is growing back although I really want it to be longer right now so that I still don't look so bald. My eyebrows are growing back and need to start getting some shaping done to them.

I could probably think about more to type, but I'll leave it at this for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment