Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Appointment today...

...we're meeting with the Medical Oncologist for the 'Long' meeting...or so I presume. It's still too early to begin anything anyhow. 'We' includes both my mom and I...she flew in for this last night.

Maggie is still smelly...the vet gave me some more antiseptic to wash her off with every day, joy.

I think the antibiotic is helping. I am much less uncomfortable and, *drumroll* I slept on my right side last night! Huzzah!!! It wasn't completely on my side, but it was enough to help! For some reason, I have a harder time falling asleep when I'm not on my right side. I think it still took me a little while, but I also think I was more comfortable.

There will be more to report once the meeting has happened, I'm sure. I have 4 pages of questions to ask.

Also, stay tuned for possible Wig Consultation pictures tomorrow or Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment