Monday, April 18, 2011

The search continues...

...for a Therapist. I called someone else, but she doesn't have time either. She then called a few more of her colleagues for me and no one has any appointments after 5pm.

Yeah, no, I cannot take 2 hours out of my workday to go to this. I mean, I probably could, but I find it hard to believe that there isn't a place that understands that yes, some people do work 9-5. I know that they don't want to work late either, but gaah! It's really very frustrating!

On another note, I actually felt pretty when I went to an audition yesterday. The hair was working, the make-up was working...something just fell into place. It was really bittersweet because I used to feel that way far more often. Today it wasn't quite as 'pretty', but it was ok. I was stood up for a date and went into the local Comic book shop and I do admit, they guys there (whom I've known for a little bit now) were very complimentary. Apparently, if I showed up there on a Wednesday night (their gaming night? Graphic Novel night?) and announced 'I'm looking for a date' they'd be lined up out the door...according to one of them. It's something that I needed to hear. Maybe I'm just that vain, I don't know.

I made an appointment to get my hair cut on Thursday. I'm going to see how I feel about my hair tomorrow -- I was frustrated with it last week, but I've had two people compliment my hair and tell me how much it looked like Audrey Hepburn's hair in 'Roman Holiday' which is a big plus in my book! So, I guess worse comes to worse, I can cancel the appointment, but I haven't had it styled since Thanksgiving. It might be due.

No comments:

Post a Comment